Sunday, May 21, 2006

I've been away

I haven't updated this site for while due a slight lapse in memory. Basically, I forgot where my computer was kept (front room) and more to the point I forgot where I lived (53 Pickton Road). I've been sleeping rough as I result, an experience which I would have quite enjoyed were it not for starvation and constant physical and verbal abuse.

Talking of violence, someone I met the other day said that the Mayor of London is raising the charge on use of machine guns in central London to £10. Or something like that. I'm pretty much unaffected by the tax, though I understand some people are up in arms about it (no pun intended).

In honour of the new charge, I've made a new recipe:

"Gun sandwich"

1 x sock
18 x peanuts
1 x bowl of gravy
3 x eggs
2 tbs marmite
9 litres of sunflower oil.

Place the peanuts in the sock, and hit with a sledghammer until they are suitably broken. Fry the gravy for several hours, until blackened, and add the whole eggs. Pour the oil through a strainer over a sink, until oil is gone. Boil the marmite in water, and pour the conents over the gravy. Garnish with Parsley.

(As an alternative to this dish, you may want to order a pizza).

No comments: